maanantai 21. heinäkuuta 2014

Summer for dragons

Maybe it is just me but this years summer feels like the hottest in years, even our new dog Pablo has noticed it, he needs couple cold showers a day to survive the day.
Don't worry, nothing is done against the jackrussels wishes! He enjoys showers maybe too much, he runs under the shower and lies down on the floor to enjoy the cooling water.


But he isn't the only one who isn't used to the heat, even I have to take couple showers most of the days just to stay cool. And wearing lolita in these conditions is practically impossible to me, I would roast.

© Disney
But I shouldn't complain, at least it's warm and I can wear summer dresses! :D This is what we have waited all winter.

 Tomorrow (or actually today, but day doesn't change until I have gone to sleep and woken up!) I'll go help Kaede with her sewings for Ldoll 5, and in few weeks I'll hopefully be able to start my own Ldoll stuff! Stay tuned!

♥ Uni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti