tiistai 1. heinäkuuta 2014

Lace and organs

FMS photo challenge began today, day 1: red + white.


The 'oh so awesome' tiny anatomically correct vampire heart prop was made and painted by by Illves, super talented and nice fellow BJD hobbyist. Originally I was suppost to take picture of my other doll Morgan, but I'm glad I changed my mind.
  Right now I'm feeling like I should share a little known fact about myself: I absolutely love skulls, doesn't matter are they from animal or human, they are very beautiful to my eyes. But one of my absolute favourites has to be deer and horse skulls.

© lanaraeofsunshine
Also to add the creepyness, human organs are high on my list of beautiful things, in the top 2 there's human lungs and heart!

© Unknown author
Doki doki my lovelies, I'll just lave this here. ;D This is my favourite GIF of all time, I could watch it for hours and hours...

♥ Uni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti